Welcome, we're glad you are here!
Yes! Our name has changed. We were formerly known as Highland Rim Golf Course, but new ownership is taking this course and its amenities in a new direction. You’ll likely see something new, different, or improved every time you visit.
What hasn’t changed is our amazing 18-hole layout, set among limestone bluffs, Sycamore Creek, and surrounded by natural Tennessee beauty. Not a single home fronts the course – and never will.
We’re golf the way it was intended to be played – away from the stresses of daily life in a pretty and relaxed atmosphere.
Hours of Operation
- Sunrise to 15 minutes after sunset... EVERYDAY!
Four Sets of Tees
Four sets of tees to play from:
- Yellow: For players who are working to master the skills of ball flight and generally carry is less than 100 yards. Total yardage: 4,249, Course Rating/Slope: 65.5/110
- White: Golfers who can consistently get the ball airborne but are challenged for distance should play here. Carries of 100 to 125 yards are necessary. Total yardage: 4,950 yards, Course Rating/Slope: 64.5/112
- Blue: Players who can carry the ball up to 150 yards but are seeking to master control of ball flight will find this the right combination of length and layout to match their abilities. Total yardage: 5,573 yards, Course Rating/Slope: 67/118
- Black: Golfers who have the skills to play well but are working on course management, shot making and the short game can hone their scoring ability from these tees. Total yardage: 6,107 yards, Course Rating/Slope: 70.2/123
- Beautiful scenery – surrounded by trees, bluffs, waterfalls
- Scottish style bunkers
- Competitive rates
- Beer, Burgers, Dogs, and Sandwiches
- Fully stocked golf shop
- Private, spacious outing pavilion for group tournaments and private gatherings
- GPS Smartphone Apps Available for iPhone and Android
- Driving range with six target flags
- Large chipping and putting areas
- Large short game area
- Indoor/Outdoor teaching facility